Saturday, May 30, 2009

consew sewing machine adjustment

I ve been sewing since I was a teenager and still do. Buttons are an important part of sewing.

Whether it is sewing or any other craft that you teach or share with your child, even if it is coloring, drawing, cutting and pasting, it is time well spent. For beginners, they have a basic machine. Heavy duty sewing machines are designed to work with all type of fabrics ranging from lightweight fabrics such as chiffon and silk to heavyweight fabrics such as duck, denim, and canvas.

You should also think about the storage place of the sewing machine when not in use. My oldest has a passion for sewing, spending several days a week sewing for pleasure and for a new business she started. Having an experienced teacher is also a big advantage as there is not a book out there that can top experiencing hands on training.

The joy I derived from sharing my handmade treasures was more than I could hope for. Studies have shown that sewing reduces stress! When sewing something, no matter for what purposes, people achieve something that gives them a lasting satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment.

No comments: